Creating more valuable products
The new UJF-6042MkII is the successor model to the UJF-6042.
Supports A2 size & 153 mm height.
UJF-6042MkII is advanced flatbed UV-curable inkjet printer that create high-value-added product, achieve superior productivity and print quality, and have a greater ability to accommodate a wide range of application.
- Approximately 20% faster print speed than with conventional models.
The best-in-class productivity delivers effective on-demand print production.
- Advanced mechanical structure improves value-added print products
- High-performance inks expand the range of applications
- Clear ink print to represent the texture and to enhance design
– Glossy finish, Matt effect, Embossed print
– 129 types of texture library are ready
- Mimaki’s unique print-quality management enhances color representation
- Maintenance functions ensure worry-free print operation
|Printhead||On-demand piezo printhead
(4 printheads arranged in a staggered line)
|Print resolution||Maximum: 1200 x 1200 dpi|
|Maximum printable area||Width：610mm
Length：420mm (A2 size)
|Ink||Type/Color||LH-100 (C, M, Y, K, Lc, Lm, W, Cl)
LUS-120 (C, M, Y, K, Lc, Lm, W, Cl)
LUS-150 (C, M, Y, K, W)
|Packaging||LH-100, LUS-120, PR-200: 250 ml bottle / 1 L bottle
LUS-150: 1 L bottle
|Media||Thickness||153 mm (6 in) or less|
|Weight||8 kg (17.7 lb) or less|
|Certifications||VCCI class A / FCC class A / ETL UL 60950-1 / CB /
CE Marking (EMC, Low voltage, Machinery directive, and RoHS)/ REACH / Energy Star / IEC60825-1
|Interface||Ethernet / USB2.0|
|Noise level||Standby mode: 55dB or less (FAST-A, measured1 m away from the source)
Continuous operation: 65 dB or less
Discontinuous operation: 70 dB or less
|Power supply||Single-phase AC100-240V, ±10%, 50/60Hz ±1Hz|
|Power consumption||1,000W or less|
|Operational environment||Temperature||20 – 30 degC (68 – 86 degF)|
|Humidity||35 – 65％Rh|
|Recomended Temperature||20 – 25 degC (68 – 77 degF)|
|Temperature change||±10 degC (±50 degF) /h or less|
|Dust level||Equivalent to a general office floor level|
|RIP software||RasterLink6 (Bundled)|
|Dimensions (W × D × H) *1||1,665 mm × 1,290 mm × 856 mm
(65.6 in × 50.8 in × 33.7 in)
|Weight||150 kg (330.7 lb)|
*1: Heights of ink bottles are not included.
– Inks would not be cured when printing speed is faster than that of draft mode.
- Some of the screens and printing samples in this website are artificial renderings.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- All trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- Inkjet printers print using extremely fine dots, thus colors may vary slightly following replacement of the printing heads. Also note that if using multiple printer units, colors may vary slightly among the units due to slight individual differences among the units.
Precautions for UV printing
Inks and substrates:
- Please note that properties and adhesion, weather resistance etc. of ink and substrates can vary. Therefore please test materials before printing.
- Some substrates require primer before printing. Please test materials beforehand or ask your sales representative.
You are dealing with UV light sources that may harm your health. Please follow below guidelines strictly:
- Do not look directly into the UV light source nor place your hand, or expose your skin directly to the UV light source.
- Depending upon print mode, there might occur some VOC emittance from printed parts not yet cured and hardened.
- In addition, please read the instructions and guidelines of the manual carefully and follow those.
The new UJF-6042MkII is the successor model to the UJF-6042.Supports A2 size & 153 mm height.UJF-6042MkII is advanced flatbed UV-curable inkjet printer that create high-value-added product, achieve superior productivity and print quality, and have a greater ability to accommodate a wide range of application.