Introducing a new high-performance entry-level model flatbed printer – expanding possibilities in the printing business.
Developed using Mimaki engineering knowhow and technology, the JFX200-2513 is an entry-level model printer that is equipped with all the necessary performance, product quality, ease of use, and environmental friendliness required of a flatbed printer.
Featuring its ability to print onto media up to 50 mm (1.97 in.) thick and on irregularly-shaped media with high weather and friction resistance, the JFX200-2513 produces unparalleled results all in high definition, and works to expand customer business by accommodating a wide variety of needs and requirements:
- “Clear ink” can realize high-value-added printing.
- Low-cost model that retains high-quality print technology.
- Newly developed print heads and MIMAKI’s proprietary head control technology allow high quality print.
- Convenient user features.
- Power saving, long-life LED-UV lamps and bottle-fed ink are eco-friendly.
- NEW UV curable ink “LUS-350“
|Head||On-demand Piezo head (Array of 2 heads stagger)|
|Print resolution||300, 450, 600, 900, 1,200dpi|
|Ink||Type||UV curable ink : LUS-120 (C, M, Y, K, W, Cl)|
|UV curable ink : LUS-150 (C, M, Y, K, Lc, Lm, W)|
|UV curable ink : LUS-200 (C, M, Y, K, W)|
|UV curable ink : LUS-350 (C, M, Y, K, W, Cl)|
|UV curable ink : LH-100 (C, M, Y, K, W, Cl)|
|Ink Supply system||Supplied from 1-liter bottles for each color|
|Ink circulation system *1||White ink circulation using Mimaki Circulation Technology (MCT)|
|Maximum diagram dimensions (W×D)||2,500×1,300 mm (98.4×51.2″)|
|Media||Dimensions (W×D)||2,500×1,300 mm (98.4×51.2″)|
|Height||Max. 50 mm (2.0″)|
|Weight||Less than 50 kg/m2 (110.2 lb./ft2), non concentrated load|
|Media absorption||Absorption fixed through use of a vacuum|
|Number of absorption
|2 partitions (X-axis direction)|
|Range accuracy||Absolute accuracy||± 0.3 mm (0.01″) or ± 0.3% of the specified range, whichever is larger|
|Reproducibility||± 0.2 mm (0.008″) or ± 0.1% of the specified range, whichever is larger|
|UV device||LED-UV system|
|Standard service life *2||Over 5,000 hours|
|Safety standard||VCCI class A, CE Marking, CB Report, UL (U.S. safety organization), RoHS directive, UL 60950-1, FCC class A|
|Input power supply||Single phase, 200 V AC-240 V AC, 50 Hz/60 Hz, less than 12 A|
|Power consumption||Less than 2.88 kVA|
|Installation environment||Temperature||15 – 30 °C (59 – 86 °F)|
|Relative humidity||35 – 65 %Rh|
|Accuracy maintained temperature||18 – 25 °C (64.4 – 77 °F)|
|Temperature gradient||Less than ± 10 °C/h (± 18 °F/h)|
|Dust||Similar to standard office environments|
|Install Dimensions (W×D×H)||4,400×2,250×1,250 mm (173.2×88.5×49.2″)|
|Assembled Dimensions (W×D×H)||4,400×2,450×1,250 mm (173.2×96.4×49.2″)|
|Weight||650 kg (1,433 lbs.)|
*1 MCT works only with white ink.
*2 The standard service life times listed are estimates and do not guarantee the operation.
・Inks would not be cured when printing speed is faster than that of draft mode.
- Some of the screens and printing samples in this website are artificial renderings.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- All trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- Inkjet printers print using extremely fine dots, thus colors may vary slightly following replacement of the printing heads. Also note that if using multiple printer units, colors may vary slightly among the units due to slight individual differences among the units.
Precautions for UV printing
Inks and substrates:
- Please note that properties and adhesion, weather resistance etc. of ink and substrates can vary. Therefore please test materials before printing.
- Some substrates require primer before printing. Please test materials beforehand or ask your sales representative.
You are dealing with UV light sources that may harm your health. Please follow below guidelines strictly:
- Do not look directly into the UV light source nor place your hand, or expose your skin directly to the UV light source.
- Depending upon print mode, there might occur some VOC emittance from printed parts not yet cured and hardened.
- In addition, please read the instructions and guidelines of the manual carefully and follow those.
Introducing a new high-performance entry-level model flatbed printer - expanding possibilities in the printing business.